May 2023 Update
Please check our website before attending any event for the most up to date information as the protocols currently in place are subject to change.
At this time masks are encouraged – but not required for most events. Free masks will be available at the door. Please note that some events, may continue to REQUIRE MASKS for ALL PERSONS per their contract. COVID-19 requirements are noted in each event’s description on our website and will be honored.
Amidst the ongoing effects of COVID-19, we continue to prioritize the health and well-being of our patrons, artists, volunteers, staff, and the community. To ensure every event you attend is a safe and enjoyable experience, McIntyre Hall is following CDC, Washington, and local guidelines, as well as recommendations developed specifically for the theatre industry. While we will provide the most up-to-date public health procedures to improve patron safety, they are not an absolute protection against contracting COVID-19. Patrons assume their own risk by entering the facility. The COVID Pandemic is a serious and ever-changing public health situation and we appreciate your support as we work towards a return to normalcy.
Thank you for your support and loyalty as McIntyre Hall continues to make adjustments to our policies based on the latest official guidance. Any further changes to our procedures will be communicated via our website and social media.
Here’s what you can expect from McIntyre Hall when you visit:
- All high-touch areas (counters, doors, etc.) are frequently sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building, at entries, restrooms, & concessions bar.
- Water fountains are turned off. (Bottled water is available for purchase.)
- All employees and volunteers are VACCINATED and screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- All employees & volunteers are required to wear PPE appropriate for their job.
- The HVAC system cycles the air in the building approximately 4 times per hour with up to 100% external air.
Here’s what we need from you:
Attendance at events requires compliance with current COVID-19 protocols as posted online.
Acceptance of and compliance with changing COVID Terms & Conditions is required when purchasing tickets and attending events at McIntyre Hall.
Please do not attend an event if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.